Your Toronto veterinarians at Jane Animal Hospital are happy to board your pet
At Jane Animal Hospital in Toronto, we take care of pets all day long. It's what we do! And we'll continue to take care of your pets if you need us to board them any time. As veterinary professionals, we know how much your pets mean to you. That's why we do everything we can to put your mind at ease while you're away.
COMPLIMENTARY NURSE EXAMINATION: Before admitting your pet to the hospital, we provide a wellness check. This is the time where you can bring to the attention of our vet any special needs your pet may have.
DAILY WALKS: Our dogs are walked up to three times a day in our neighborhood full of grass and trees. Cats are free to roam their environment during daytime hours. Rain or shine, we make sure your pets are provided the exercise they need.
PERSONAL ATTENTION/ PLAY PERIOD: Our boarding team loves all their patients and understand how to best care for their unique personalities. Whether your pet is shy and prefers people time or if you have a playful pet our team will ensure your pet gets their socialization needs met.
NAIL TRIM: Pets are provided with a manicure and pedicure
DAILY COMFORT BRUSHING: Our pet boarding team will provide your pet with love and attention through brushing and extra love
SPECIAL ATTENTION/ MEDICATION: Our professional boarding staff is experienced in special needs will ensure your pet’s needs are met. Pets boarded will receive appropriate medications, and our expert boarding staff will also monitor your pet afterwards.
List of our Boarding Services :
- Complimentary Nurse Examination
- Mon-Sat: 3 walks (2x10min & 1x20 min)
- Sun: 2 walks (1x10 min and 1x20min)
- 10 min personal attention/ play periods
- Special Care / Administer Medication
- Nail Trim
- Daily Comfort Brushing
Our vet clinic is fully equipped with a comfortable boarding facility, and our pet care staff will go the extra mile to give every boarding guest the great care they deserve. Here are just a few reasons to choose us:
- Pets with medical conditions, those requiring specific medication and those who need special diets are welcome.
- If your pet has special needs, behavior issues, dietary restrictions, if he's a senior pet or if he has any other unique conditions, our veterinary professionals are well-trained to handle any problem that may arise. This is invaluable in ensuring that your pet stays healthy while you're gone.
- Our pet care attendants ensure that each pet is cared for individually.
- We always provide food and water while you're away. If you want your pet to have special treats or food so he receives consistent nutrition, just bring it along. We're more than happy to accommodate.
Special notes for boarding with us
Here are a few things to note as you consider boarding your pet with us:
- We require up-to-date vaccinations before your pet can be admitted for boarding.
- Your pet must be free of external parasites or other contagious conditions before boarding.
- Pets can be admitted for boarding during our regular hours.
- If your animal experiences any illness while you're away, he will be promptly and competently looked after by our medical staff. Our attendants have been trained to recognize and report any signs of illness or discomfort.
- We invite you to come see our boarding facilities any time! For a thorough tour, simply drop in any time we're open.
Interested in boarding your pet with us? Call us today
Our veterinarians are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments, so we're very well equipped to take great care of your pet while you're away. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly and a very calm environment -- so your pet can fully relax.
If you're interested in boarding your pet with us at Jane Animal Hospital, the best Toronto veterinarians, please call us today at (416) 762-5558. We hope to hear from you soon!